Internet & Digital Marketing
Why Digital Marketing
1. Best way to connect to the largest audience from a single platform with
minimal resources and expenses
2. Best of the organizations like Coca Cola, Marie Claire, LG Electronics,
Lego toys, Hampton Hotels, MasterCard etc. have successfully implemented
digital marketing campaigns over last few years now and have reaped the
3. Coca Cola used the digital marketing campaigns to involve their employees
in Olympic 2012. This not only increased their visibility across the globe but
also increased the employee satisfaction.
4. Iconic clothing brand Henri Lloyd used multinational digital rebranding
and improving their online presence. Henri Lloyd now amongst top online
brands in clothing.
5.Pizza hut provided a connected and personalized experience to the
customers through their comprehensive online presence using digital
Benefits of Digital Marketing Course
1. The future way – Digital Marketing is the way the marketing is to be going
to be driven from now onwards. Conventional ways of marketing are no
longer the best way. With the boom in e-commerce and social media,everyone is moving from brick and mortar to digital space.
2. Initial Movers advantage – As of now, not many resources are available with in depth knowledge on Digital Marketing. Be one of the initial movers andgain the upper hand.
3. Learn from the experts – We have engaged the best brains in the industry with a sea of practical and implementation experience in the field to give you the best available knowledge and share the real life case studies and experiences to prepare you for the real world.
4. Future options – Be ready to be employed with best of the players in the
industry like Google, Facebook, Microsoft etc.
Module 1: Introduction on Digital Marketing Strategy
Module 2: Market Research and Content Strategy
Module 3: Managing Digital Assets
Module 4: Managing Customer Relationships and Social Media
Module 5: Search Engine Marketing management & Optimization
Module 6:Online Advertising &Digital Direct Channels
Module 7: Digital Campaigns Management
Module 8: Web Analytics in E-Commerce.
Using digital exhaust to improve sales
Whatsapp grew to one Billion users by focusing on Product, not Technology
Pokémon Go, Amazon Dash, and the future of user Interaction
The top 7 Social Media Marketing Trends dominating 2016
The top 7 Online Marketing Trends dominating 2016
Putting the Cart in front of the Horse – Chatbots in Support
With the growth of Artificial Intelligence (AI) being used as a tracking device, it is important to streamline chatbots accordingly. Chatbots are supposed to derive meaningful business intelligence out of conversations that people have on social or digital media. However, this becomes challenging due to the fact that a lot of conversations taking place in the informal media use short forms or slangs which all cannot understand. Even if keywords are to be used, AI cannot track such a word that has been rephrased uniquely by particular users until that becomes a trend. Thus detailed analysis of usage patterns needs to be conducted. Sometimes human interference can help out. Narrowing down on a range of possibilities for such words not understandable or borrowed from a different language is another decisive way that needs to be explored.