Management Consulting Services
SKYLINE Consultancy Services for Management, Planning & Growth
SKYLINE provides consultancy services in two distinct areas :
Corporate Consultancy is provided to large corporate and SMEs on areas of concern,planning and research .Studies have been carried out for CII AT Kearney, Honda Japan ,GMR, Tanishq, etc.
Academic Consultancy is provided to Academic Institutes,Private Universities and AICTE approved Institutes on operations, academic excellence, Student development practices, Student management software and handling Best School surveys.
A consultancy assignment would span between a few days to few weeks, based on scope of engagement. Our consulting focus is to assist organization to address any specific management challenge. Our methodology would assist organizations to introspect, identify opportunities, prepare implementation roadmap and checkpoints – hand holding with required conceptual inputs, and frameworks. An indicative sample of consulting areas where we can add value:
• Corporate branding & image building
• Designing Integrated marketing communication
• E-marketing strategies
• Customer satisfaction surveys
Human resource management
• Training – Need identification, skill gap analysis & development of training plans
• Designing Performance Mgmt system (JD, KRA, measurement, feedback).
• Implementation of 360-degree appraisal and feedback system
Organization-planning and control
• Study of specific sector / industry
• Project report / feasibility study
• Surveys - employee, management, supplier, customer
• Creating organizational and functional Balanced Score Card
• Designing project monitoring and control systems
• BPR – process improvement studies, building lean processes, adapting best practices and benchmarking
• Analysis and refinement of policies, systems and procedures
• Manuals – documentation of systems, policies, procedures
Business research conducted by Oxford University presents some startling community views. More than 90% of respondents feel that number of accounting, auditing and tax preparation jobs will get completely automated thus phasing out numerous positions. Professional services firms have long been run on the imported Japanese model of Kaizen but now something new needs to be developed to stem the flow of automation. The disruption is going to be speedy over the next couple of decades. The industry needs to be clear about what products or services must best be served to clients. Also the core model for talent recruitment needs to be understood. The convergence between various industries needs to be leveraged as a competitive advantage.
When we think of sustainability, the first thought in the minds of many, is products within a category which are devised with a primary moral and social inclination. However, the giants who operate in sustainability are those who excel at business innovation and have indeed disrupted the market. Perfect case would be that of Tesla. On the other side exists the case of Kodak who were industry leaders but have slid off primarily because they ignored the more sustainable business model of digital photography and instead continued to be loyal to print and films leading to eventual downfall. Apple seems to have taken a huge slice off that industry through their i-Photo application.