- Refund Policy- Skyline Business School does not refund any fee either before or after the commencement of the course. In case of refund before commencement of the course, a refund can be made only in exceptional circumstances which are backed by valid documentation and the reason is substantial.
If you want to know more about how we record non- personal information about your visit, please read below:-
- Information voluntarily provided by you- In case of using our website, you may choose to provide us with some information to help us serve your needs. We use this information only to respond to your request and do not retain it for a time period longer than required to complete that process.
- Cookies- Cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to track you while you are connected to that site. If you prefer not to receive cookies you can turn them off in your computer and accordingly we neither store nor forward them to any third party.
- Information collected from Interactive forms – On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you submit your personal information voluntarily (such as your email address, name or organization). This occurs when you are registering for online counseling, various tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops or training sessions offered by skyline. In all these cases all submitted information is used for the purpose for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect to any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the account holder having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.