The Skyline Business School has been offering thousands of students MBA/BBA degrees since 1996. Being one of the top MBA colleges in Delhi, the Skyline MBA program has helped kick-start the careers of thousands of qualified students in the field of management. Based on rankings, placements and feedback from faculty, students and alumni, Skyline offers a wonderful opportunity for MBA in Delhi NCR.
Skyline is one of the top MBA institute’s in Delhi and graduates have access to our extensive PGP level I & II programs that are widely accepted as more than sufficient for the industry. Unlike most MBA colleges in Delhi, Skyline’s rigorous and extensive programs prepare students for the competitive environment they will face once they graduate.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a Skyliner then get in touch with us over phone or email. You could even use our Provisional Admission Facilitation System (PAFS) below.
This is a unique proposition for MBA admissions in India. A provisional admission assures you a MBA seat with Skyline Business School to, one of the top MBA colleges in Delhi, based on the eligibility criteria specified below.
The Skyline college PGDM is for those who wish to achieve excellence in management and bring maximum impact for the organizations that hire them. Skyline college is one of the best PGDM colleges in Delhi and will prepare you for the competitive world that awaits you at your job in the industry you choose.
At Skyline, our PGDM program allows students to get right into the discipline of choice and excel through our rigorous and extensive courses. Being one of the best B Schools in Delhi, we create an environment where students can really understand the fundamentals of their disciplines, thus giving them a solid platform for the future.
Our international Curriculum experience allow students to maximize on their investment in Skyline’s programmes. If you have what it takes to be one of Skyline graduates, then get in touch with us over phone, email or using our Provisional Admission system (PAFS) the details of which are mentioned below.
Kindly check your Eligibility as given below:
- Completed Graduation in any stream with minimum 50 % marks from a university recognized by UGC.
- Pursuing Graduation (in final year/semester) in any stream from a university recognized by UGC.
- Any Qualifying Examination (CAT, MAT, XAT) score to be specified. Please note that this is not mandatory. If you have not appeared for any qualifying examination, then the candidate will have to appear for University Written Test.
“Provisional Admission Facilitation System”(PAFS) is an online system that helps in facilitating the applicants to firmly express their intent to study in various management courses of Skyline Business School. Kindly note that it is not a confirmation till such time as a student does not appear for “Group Discussion and Personal Interview” in person and receives a letter on completion of the admission process
- Skyline MBA course is from a UGC recognized Indian University with specialization in Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resources Management, Tourism, Information Systems, Retail Operations and Banking.
- For MBA Fees Click Here
- For MBA Scholarships Click Here
- NEW FEATURE--For MBA Alumni Placements Click Here
- Course Curriculum for MBA (Industry Integrated Programme) 2010-2012 and 2011-2013
(UGC Recognised University)
PGDM + PGPs(Level I/II)
(AICTE approved of AIMA) (11 Months each Industry Integrated)
|Semester I||Semester II|
|India Ethos & values||Financial Management|
|Computers in Business||Marketing Management|
|Quantitative Methods||Indian Business Environment|
|Management Processes & Skill Development||Production & Operations|
|Accounting for Managers||Organisational Behaviour|
|Business Economics||Research Methods|
|Business Communication||Economic & Social Environment|
|Principles of Management||Human Resource Management|
|PDP – I||Management Literature|
|Business English – I||PDP – II|
|General Awareness||Business English – II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Policy & Strategic Analysis||Entrepreneurial Development|
|Decision Support Systems and MIS||Corporate Evolution & Strategic|
|International Business Environment||Computer Network & Internet|
|Corporate Readiness||Business Law & corporate Governance|
|Business English – III||Strategic Management & Ethics|
- Kindly note that the above mentioned course content is subject to change based on University Curricula